One-Day Tour to Chernobyl from Kiev
Meeting with our team
Leaving Kiev in the direction of Chernobyl zone of exclusion and the zone of obligatory resettlement. The road from Kiev to checkpoint Dityatky the 30 km zone of exclusion takes about 2 hours
We offer you to watch video about the Chernobyl accident of 1986 on the way to Chernobyl zone
- You will pass passport control.
- You will get to know the rules of behavior in the Zone.
- You will drive in the 30 km Zone in the direction of Chernobyl.
- You will see that Chernobyl in usual rural town where live the plant workers.
- Stops at the beginning of the town, photo at the stele ″Chernobyl″
- Visit to museum – exhibition of robots and technique that were involved in the liquidation of the accident damage
- The memorials and monuments of the Chernobyl town
- Arrival to 10 km zone
- Visit to kindergarten one of the last not ruined building
- village Kopachi was buried under the ground
The territory of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant:
- «Photo stop» nearby the huge buildings of unfinished cooling towers, 5th and the 6th unfinished power units,
at the left side you will see the 1, the 2 and the 3 power units of CNPP,
- Visit to the memorial nearby the NPP administration building
- Feeding of the giant catfishes (depending on the weather conditions)
- Shelter-2 «Arch» - the viewing point
Abandoned Pripyat city
- Stele «Pripyat» at the beginning of the city
- «Death» bridge.
Stop at the central square of the city, walking excursion:
- The palace of culture «Energetic», hotel «Polesse»
- Amusement park of Pripyat city
- The Ferris wheel
- Cinema «Prometey»
- River port of the city
- Kindergarten and school
- Swimming pool
The secret object Chernobyl 2. Radar station «Duga-1» Russian woodpecker.
- Radar station «Duga-1» is one of the most famous objects of the former USSR, the accurate name is «5H32».
- Сontrol room
19.00- Arrival to Kiev