Private Tour to Chernobyl
8.30 We pick up you where you like
8.30 – 10.00 Leave Kyiv to Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. Briefing about the rules of radiation safety. Watch specially prepared video materials about Chernobyl disaster in 1986.
10.00 – 10.20 Arrival at the checkpoint ″Dityatki″, go through passport control, listen information from the local guide, who will accompany us on our way. We drive into the 30 km.
10.20 – 11.00 Chernobyl. You will have a unique opportunity to plunge into the world of Chernobyl tragedy. The guide will provide you with qualified information about the past, present and future of Chernobyl zone.
11.00 – 12.30 Pripyat sightseeing: Elias church, park of glory, river port, memorials ″Those who saved the world″ and ″Heroes of Chernobyl″, abandoned village, channel station, feeding giant catfish.
12.30 – 13.30 Famous fourth reactor of Chernobyl. You will see the ″Shelter″ in such proximity that you can′t even imagine.
14.00 – 14.30 Lunch.
14.30 – 15.30 Secret facility Chernobyl-2 , Radar station.
15.30 – 17.00 Pripyat…Walking tour through the ghost town. Famous amusement park and ferris wheel. Lots of photos!
The tour to Chernobyl will be developed to meet your needs.
Usually we determine the route with the participants of the tour.
This can be:
Chernobyl town - interviews with employees of the Institute of Nuclear Safety
Kopachi village (Kindergarten)
Chernobyl-2 the secret soviet object (radar "DUGA-1").
Cooling towers, the third stage of Chernobyl – not finished the 5th and the 6th nuclear units.
Parishev village, Opachichі village, Kupatove village
The railway station "Yanov"
Abandoned experimental base of radiobiology
The left bank of river Pripyat.
And many other objects of the Chernobyl zone
- Local taxes
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Permits for photo and video shooting
- All inclusive
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For registration you need to send passport data:
- FULL NAME (EXACTLY AS IN THE PASSPORT)
- Date of Birth
- Passport ID
- ATTENTION! It is very important to indicate the passport data EXACTLY, as in the passport!
- It depends on this whether you can pass passport control at the checkpoint "Dityatki" and visit the Chernobyl zone of compulsory alienation.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- For all tour participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
What an experience it was to see Chernobyl and the exclusion zone. We were so glad that we booked a private tour with a wonderful driver and guide. Thank you Roma and Lena we thoroughly enjoyed our day and couldn't have asked for a better pair to take us through history. The exclusion zone was an experience like no other steeped with history, death, fear and life so many years later.