2-Hour Sunrise Stand Up Paddle Tour in Koh Samui
The sunrise paddle tour starts at 6am and lasts for 2 hours. Wear your swimsuit, and bring a towel, hat and sunscreen. Waterproof camera optional. We’ll provide all SUP equipment, plus drinking water and fresh fruit.
In order to make sure you have a fun and safe time out on the water, only small groups (maximum of 4 people) participate. The sunrise paddle tour is suitable for adults and teenagers above 15 years old.
The paddling locations will vary based on the wind direction, so the group will either paddle from Choeng Mon Beach (on the north-east) or from Bangrak Beach (on the north-west, near Big Buddha).
Complimentary hotel transfers are provided if you are staying in Bangrak, Bophut, Chaweng Beach or Choeng Mon. If you are staying outside of these areas, you will need to arrange your own transport to the meeting place.
Please note that you must be able to swim confidently to join this sunrise paddle tour.
- Premium Starboard paddle board equipment
- Complimentary beach transfers if you are staying in Bophut, Bangrak or Choeng Mon
- Drinking water
- Qualified SUP instructor
- Food and drinks
- Pickup and drop-off if you are staying outside selected areas
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Suitable for adults and teenagers (15+).
- Wear your swimsuit / board shorts. Bring a towel, hat and sunscreen
- In case of bad weather such as strong winds or storms, you can choose to reschedule your tour or receive a refund.
- Free hotel transfers provided in the following locations: Bangrak, Bophut, Chaweng Beach and Choeng Mon.
- A maximum of 4 people per tour
The best possible way to spend our last morning in Samui! Neither of us have ever paddle boarded before, but in 10 minutes of instruction we were paddling our way into the sunrise. A totally unique experience seeing the sunrise from the water. Must do!