Ang Thong Islands by Speedboat Including Lunch from Koh Samui
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ko Mae Ko, Ang Thong National Marine Park, Ang Thong Thailand
great, remote beaches and an emerald Lake called Thale Nai
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mu Ko Ang Thong National Park, 346/1 Talad Lang, Ang Thong 84000 Thailand
The 40+ islands have been one of the islands most attractive places to find lagoons, reefs and a few deserted beaches where a variety of birds regularly can be spotted. The curiously-shaped rock formations will soon appear, looming from afar and a day filled with exploration, relaxation and adventure awaits.
Duration: 2 hours
- A full day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver from / to the boat pier.
- Return joint speed boat transfers from and to Angthong National Marine Park
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Snack, drinks and /or refreshments during the tour
- Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
- Use of kayaks and snorkelling equipment during the tour
- Angthong National Marine Park entrance fees (to be paid on spot, cash only). Currently Baht 300 per person (subject to change)
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- Entry/Admission - Ko Mae Ko
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with English-speaking guide.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along Samui’s main beaches. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and the Naithon and Ban Taling Nam area are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- A minimum number of guests are required for this excursion to operate; many of our tours do not have limitations on group size, depending on the availability of seats and other factors. We regret that we are not able to communicate in advance about this.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Due to the absence of ATM machines and credit cards payment portals, particularly on islands and inside nature reserves, we highly recommend to bring sufficient cash with you.
- Sand and water have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Please bring a Towel, sun lotion, slippers, sunglasses, swimming suit and waterproof bag
- Please note that for the child rate will be applied for children 4-10 years old and the height between 100-120cm. only, if height over which will be charge as adult rate.
Was very sceptical at first, when we got dropped off by the minibus at an old shed type structure. People in matching teeshirts grouped together, having a laugh with each other. I thought great, how organised is this, we were just told to take a seat... How wrong was i, from boarding the speedboat at the dock to returning from the day long trip, the staff could not have been more helpful. They took time to make sure each and every one of the tourists on the boat were happy and enjoying themselves, along with a constant flow of water and pepsi to keep us all hydrated. Supplying us with facts about the different areas throughout. The snorkelling, the kayaking, the island stops and lunch were all amazing. This is a must for visitors to the island
OMG the best tour ever! The guys were friendly and pretty funny and so helpful to us which was especially appreciated since there were a couple snorkeling newbies in our group. I thought we would be tired traveling from one island to the next but it was great! Loved the change of beautiful sceneries and the adventure. Our other friends went with a different tour group because they had signed up 1st and we couldn't all fit into the same group but I'm glad we didn't because they did not have as much fun as we did. Definitely must go with this tour group if this is your 1st time snorkeling or just want some fun island time!
Wow what a great time...from the moment we arrived at the dock for boat trip we felt welcomed by staff. They treated us like members of crew super group of guys...kept us busy all day from snorkeling just outside of National park to kayaking to visiting the national park right on threw a super lunch buffet, this was by far the best excursion we had on our three week trip to Thailand. I would do this again in other areas of Thailand the next time I visit this country.
Good guide lunch was okay
This was a brilliant day! The staff on board the boat were great, which makes all the difference. Everything was very well organised, great lunch and plenty of time for swimming and relaxing.
My husband and I really enjoyed the tour, however we were taken back when we were told that what we paid did not include canoeing. So we had to pay extra if we wanted to do that. Our vouchers said all activities and equipments are included. So good thing we brough extra cash or would have ruined it.