Half-Day Thai Cooking Classes in Koh Samui
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bo Put Market, Bo Put, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
The tour starts at 10am at the local traditional fresh market to discover some fresh local ingredients, seasonal fruits and vegetables. You will learn how the locals buy their food here.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: InFusion Cooking Classes And Food Tours In Koh Samui, 149 Moo 1, Soi Khao Phra Cabana House, Bophut 84320 Thailand
After the tour at the market, you will be transferred back to the workshop. You will learn how to cook 3 Thai dishes based on your menu selection (nearly 200 dishes available !). Most of our recipes can be accommodated for special diets (vegetarian, no gluten). Please check and confirm with us prior to your cooking class.
This small-group class cater for maximum 8 people and you can bring your kids along but they can’t follow the course if they are under age of 8. You will get to taste your own cooking with your choice of beverages. Kindly note we teach 3 dishes/pair, not 3 dishes/person. The workshop will finish between 2:00 and 2:30pm. Cooking class and lunch take place in a fully air-conditioned Thai traditional summer house, surrounded by an organic garden.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Walking tour of fresh market with professional local guide
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Small-group tour and class
- Light refreshments and beverages
- Entry/Admission - Bo Put Market
- Entry/Admission - InFusion Cooking Classes And Food Tours In Koh Samui
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
A fantastic half day. Everyone was so patient with us especially when my husband knocked a bottle of oil onto the floor! and we came away with fantastic memories and knowledge. Oil was fantastic and so was the chef who helped my sister. Highly recommended!
Fabulous experience.....can't rate it highly enough.. Thr best food we ate in Thailand... Give this a go... Your wont regret it... Best wishes to Steohanie and all her team....
Highly recommend this class.Learnt heaps about Koh Samui and the regional foods.And also cooking in general.Thanks
Huge selection of dishes to cook, including gluten free. Interesting market stop first. Very informative and plenty of hands on. Certainly didn't go away hungry. Good value.