Full-day Angthong National Marine Park cruise from Ko Samui
These stunning island were also featured in the novel "The Beach" and also became a shooting location for the subsequent movie that was starring Leonardo Dicaprio. View point is always worth a visit.
Another fascinating place to explore here is Koh Mae, also known as Mother Island. Here you will find a magnificent beach and an emerald salt water lagoon. Let go your fun side as you spend time kayaking before you proceed for a delicious lunch and a number of mouth watering local delicacies.
To one interested in photography this paradise is an absolute treat with clear water in shades of blue, white sandy beaches, rock formations, and also a tropical forest on the islands buzzing with a rich wildlife. A great attraction for tourists these island never leave anyone disappointed.
- Professional guide
- Snorkeling and kayaking equipment
- Speedboat or big boat transfer (option selected)
- Shared hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- National Park fees
- Personal Expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Nationality and hotel details need to be informed at least 24 Hours before departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
It took over 3 hours to get to the islands on the big boat which was old, smelly and very poor toilet facilities. Lunch was prepared on board which does not appear sanitary . Snorkeling was not possible due to muddy waters and poor visibility. This should be indicated on the tour which was advertised as snorkeling. Kayaking was just ok. Hike up to the sea water lake had awesome views. Boat guide spoke poor English and was hard to understand. But quite helpful.