Koh Nangyuan Snorkeling and Koh Tao Tour by Catamaran Cruise from Koh Samui
You will be picked up from your hotel location of choice on Koh Samui and then cruise by high speed Lomprayah catamaran to Koh Tao with a short stopover at Koh Phangan to pickup other guests.
Head straight forward to Koh Nangyuan where you will change to a smaller escort boat. Speed across the water to Koh Tao in only 15 minutes and marvel at the sandbar beaches formed by the ocean's currents. Discover the beautiful coral reefs of Mango Bay or Lighthouse Bay and return back to the secret of the Gulf of Thailand, Koh Nangyuan. An authentic Thai lunch will be served at Nangyuan Restaurant, before it is time to explore Koh Nangyuan itself.
The private island consists of three smaller islands connected together by a beautiful sandbank. Together, these islands form three bays with crystal-clear water and no strong current, white sandy beaches, a variety of colorful fishes and fascinating coral reefs that offer optimal conditions for snorkeling. There is a dive center and souvenir shop, as well as a breathtaking walk to the hilltop viewpoint.
Soak up the tranquility of a unique destination, far from the stress of modern life, and unwind from your day-to-day worries. In the late afternoon you will return to Koh Samui by catamaran with unforgettable memories of your trip.
• 06:30 - 06:45: Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
• 06:45 - 07:30: Meet the boat crew of Lomprayah at Na Phra Lan Pier
• 07:30 - 08:00: Get information and enjoy a light breakfast with coffee & tea
• 08:00 - 08:30: Cruise by Lomprayah catamaran to Koh Phangan
• 08:30 - 08:45: Short stopover on Koh Phangan to pickup other customers
• 08:45 - 10:15: Head further to Koh Nangyuan Pier and switch to escort boat
• 10:15 - 11:45: Continue to Koh Tao and snorkel at Mango Bay or Lighthouse Bay
• 11:45 - 12:00: Head back to Koh Nangyuan
• 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy a buffet lunch at the restaurant on Koh Nangyuan
• 13:00 - 14:30: Free beach time with swimming, snorkeling, climbing up to the view point
• 14:30 - 15:00: Head back to the meeting point at the restaurant
• 15:00 - 16:40: Switch to Lomprayah catamaran and head back to Koh Samui
• 16:40 - 17:00: Arrive on Koh Samui and transfer back to the hotel
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Catamaran cruise from Koh Samui to Koh Tao
- Drinking water and fruit
- Light breakfast & Thai style buffet lunch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- Entrance fee to Koh Nangyuan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
amazing experience, good food.
This tour is NOT what it is advertised to be. The High-Speed Catamaran to take you to your day of snorkelling is a water taxi ferry stopping several time to pick up and drop off passengers - the catamaran is not deddicated to facilitating your tour.The entertainment on the catamaran is funny videos that are offensive and dangerous. From the moment of arriving for your day you are hearded like cattle - even at lunch you are hearded through a buffett covered with flys with hundreds of people not just from your tour and then fin to find a table to sit at. The cove for your snorkelling is dark and dingy water. For your return to Koh Samui you wait for the catamaran to come on it's way through to pick you up before you make several more stops on way to Koh Samui. Perhaps ok for teenagers, NOT middle aged adults. The only professional part of this tour was our tour guide Alex.