Koh Samui Brunch and Snorkeling Cruise
Enjoy an endless brunch buffet with barbecue (see sample menus in Itinerary below). Relax under the characteristic twin mast and traditional Thai-style sails as you stretch out on the sun deck, find a shaded spot in the covered salon or head to the open-air dining area. You’ll find whiskey, vodka, cognac and wine in the lounge, along with a selection of cigars (each at own expense).
Then cruise over the Gulf of Thailand to find the unspoiled island beauty of Koh Phangan. Stop here to swim in the crystal-clear waters and enjoy snorkeling with plentiful fish surrounding you. Relax under the shade of a coconut tree on white sand beaches along Koh Phangan’s coastline or visit a refreshing waterfall (April to September), nestled in the pristine rainforest.
Enjoy unlimited soft drinks, coffee and tea upon return to Koh Samui, where you’ll be dropped off at your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Brunch buffet
- Welcome drink as well as unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Snorkeling equipment
- Entry/Admission - The Red Baron
- Alcoholic beverages
- On-board massage services
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Waterfall visit is featured from April to September
- Sunscreen and swimwear is recommended for this activity
- A minimum of 6 participants are required for this cruise to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the unlikely event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
We had a fabulous time, tour guide was great and boat staff was awesome. Everything is included except alcohol. We didn't have a full tour, but even other people on cruise were fun. Snorkeling spot is good with coral and fish, water was clear. We got to jump off of the double decker boat, food was good.
The crew were very nice and food was great, but the snorkeling was way less that optimal - the water was very cloudy and it was difficult to see fish. The fish we did see were very small and nothing special. There also was no direction from the crew regarding the snorkeling equipment - mask only.