Santiburi Samui Golf Club
Established in 2003, the Santiburi Samui Country Club is Samui’s championship 18 hole golf course, stretching along the hills of the northern coastline and recently vote as one of the top five golf courses in Thailand. It’s renowned at one of Asia’s most beautiful and has been an essential stop on both the PGA Asian Tour and The Queen’s Cup for many years. Play a round beneath swaying coconut palms then relax at the club with a cool drink over incomparable mountain and coastal views over to Koh Phangan and Maenam Beach. The package includes green fee, caddy and cart for this challenging course but with no handicap requirement. So for any budding golfers visiting the island, Thailand’s newest golfing destination should be on your itinerary.
- Tee off at Samui’s championship golf course
- Enjoy spectacular mountain and sea views as you play
- Challenge yourself with the multiple playing levels that follow the hillside gradient
- This no handicap course is accessible to all levels but is demanding so beginners can start on the 9 hole variant
- Cool off after a game over panoramic views from the Santiburi Club House
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email