Hop and Taste Hop on-Hop off
Hop On - Hop Off
Route Duration: 5 hoursStops on the Hop On - Hop Off:
Church of St. George / KoperTours / Tartini Square (Tartinijev trg) / Piazza Tito / Cerkev sv. Marije Alietske - Izola
Operates: Schedule depends on arrival of the ship
- Food and wine tasting
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned van/minibus/coach
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The tour departs in all weather conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation is received 3 or 2 days before the tour
- If there is less than 30 participants, tour is guided with free time in towns
- If you miss any departure, call contact number after minimum 15 min
- If you take any other transportation to get back, in case departure is missed, refund is processed after you provide us receipt
- Full refund can only be retrieved if you miss first departure and you don't proceed the tour
- booking is considered confirmed if we receive reply from your side via message sent by us through Viator-Tripadvisor. Otherwise we don't hold responsible if you miss departure.
- Any complaints or requests for refund are accepted only in 24 hours after the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This was a very good way to see Slovenia. We really liked this country. We caught the bus at the Cruise terminal and it took us around to three different cities. As to the taste portion of the trip, it was over rated. They give you some coupons that you can redeem at select places in each of the towns that you visit. It was OK. We visited two of the places and had their little selection of snack. But, I always felt a little dorky going in to a shop with my coupon and trying to redeem it for a small little piece of food. But, the rest of the trip was a blast. We would never have seen so much of the country without it. It was nice having dedicated buses to take us out and return us to the cruise port. I would do it again. However, I would probably only redeem the coupon for the gelato next time around. The rest of the places were disappointing.
I think this was a good way to see several areas of Kotor in a convenient and timely manner. We only tried a couple of the tastings as we just were not hungry but what we did try was great and gave us an unique view of the area.
only ok. not enough time to spend in each stop and use all coupons .Gave brief insight of stops/ areas offered .You did have the choice to stay longer and therefore reduce no of stops
This was a GREAT way to see the sites at your own pace. We were on a cruise and this was a unique shore excursion. We loved it.
Fantastic tour of beautiful Koper along with a wonderful guide, Jan! Very informative and so enjoyable!
Most enjoyable way to see some of the lovely towns.enjoyed the tasting part of he trip as much as the sights. Hop on hop off worked really well