5-Day Croatia Islands Hike and Bike Adventure from Korcula Island
Day 1: from Dubrovnik to Korcula island (B, L)
Stop At: Korcula Adventures, Lumbarda 45, Korcula Island 20263 Croatia
Travel from Dubrovnik to Korcula Island and your accommodations in Lumbarda Village. Stop in Ston, which is famous for the largest stone wall in Europe. Explore with your private tour guide, and after the small tour of Stone Walls, have lunch with wine tasting. Get the chance to try the best oysters in this part of the Europe. After arrival at the accommodation, discuss the the itinerary of your bike and hike adventure.
Duration: 2 hours
• Breakfast: Daily Continental or English style breakfast
• Lunch: Mediterranean four course Lunch
Accommodation included: 4 nights in five star boutiqe villa on korcula island
Day 2: Mljet Island Croatian National Park (B, L)
Stop At: Mljet National Park, Road 120, Mljet Island 20226 Croatia
Enjoy full breakfast on your villa balcony overlooking the stunning Lumbarda village bay and Adriatic sea. After the breakfast your guide will escort you to a nearby jetty and have a short briefing about safety. Fit our bikes on the yacht and head to Island Mljet National Park. Disembark in Mljet Island and cycle around the national park sea lakes (approx 8km). The National park is famous for its two salt lakes in the north end of the island, and the 12th century Benedictine monastery. Last but not least enjoy a delicious Dalmatian lunch before going back to your accommodation.
Duration: 6 hours
• Lunch: Mediterranen lunch on Yacht
Accommodation included: Five star boutique Villa on Korcula Island
Day 3: Lastovo Island -Park of Nature Preserved
Stop At: Lastovo Island Croatia
Leave for Lastovo Island in the morning. Explore the green island in the midst of the blue Adriatic open sea, surrounded by numerous small silver islands.The Lastovo archipelago was declared a Nature Park in 2006. You will bike, hike and explore Lastovo for approximately 10km.
Duration: 6 hours
• Lunch: Mediterranean four course lunch on board
Accommodation included: Five star villa on korcula Island
Day 4: Peljesac Peninsula -Wine empire
Stop At: Ston City Walls, Ston Croatia
After great breakfast, make your way to the second biggest half island in Croatia, Peljesac.This is a sensational ride full of variety, mountainous coastal scenery and of course some undulations. As we near the town of Orebic, we have great views of the islands of Korcula to the West and Hvar to the East Mljet island (route of appox 12 km).
Duration: 4 hours
• Lunch: Mediterranean four curse lunch
Accommodation included: Five starr Villa On Korcula
Day 5: Bye bye day
Pass By: Korcula Adventures, Lumbarda 45, Korcula Island 20263 Croatia
After breakfast, depart from Korcula island and head back to Dubrovnik airport with your private chauffeur.
No accommodation included on this day.
- 5x Breakfast
- 4x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- 4-night accommodation in 5-star villa
- Round private Dubrovnik airport or round private hotel transfers
- Half-board accommodation (as per itinerary)
- Fully-guided mountain bikes tours on Korcula Island, Peljesac Peninsula, Mljet Island National park, Lastovo Island park of Nature
- Wine tasting in 4 different islands wineries
- Fully-guided hiking excursions on Korcula Island, Peljesac Peninsula, Mljet island National park, Lastovo Island park of Nature
- Professional lightweight mountain bikes
- Entry/Admission - Korcula Adventures
- Entry/Admission - Mljet National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lastovo
- Entry/Admission - Ston City Walls
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Zoran and Blaženka are incredibly welcoming and generous. We stayed in their villa on Lumbarba island, a 2.5 hour drive from Dubrovnik and a 10 min from Korcula, the mini Dubrovnik. To help prepare us for our day excursions, we were served breakfast each day on our balcony overlooking the bay, prepared by the culinary expert, Blaženka. We were given expert tours via bike and hike with Z, and Zoran sailed us to beautiful islands in his private yacht, where we also ate freshly prepared lunches. Our excursions finished around 2pm, leaving us with the afternoon to relax and further explore Lumbarda and Korcula on bikes loaned to us by the family. Our highlights were wine tastings, cycling around an almost empty national park, cruising around on Zoran's Yacht, learning about the history of each Croatian island we visited, eating fresh and delicious food and not having to worry about anything. If you are looking for a personal, professional and inspiring trip, organised by a family who care deeply about their heritage and your experience, then I highly recommend doing this trip. They cater for all levels of fitness, dietary needs and interests. If you enjoy seafood and wine, Zoran knows local wineries and an amazing seafood restaurant, serving fresh oysters. We even spotted the Mayor there. It really was a memorable and wonderful experience. We are looking to go back next year and do even more exploring.