Kawa Kawa Fireflies Sunset Cruise
Located about 112km northeast of Kota Kinabalu, Kawa Kawa is an enchanting little village and, for most visitors, love at first sight. The village’s vivid greenery and beautiful landscapes serve as the perfect playground for Malaysia’s famous Proboscis Monkeys. The untouched natural oasis is a great place to spot rare wildlife, so hop on a river cruise that takes you past their habitats and keep your camera ready. After a delicious dinner of local delicacies, you will even get to see an evening fireflies show, watching the little light bugs fire up the sky.
- See a stunning sunset as you cruise along Kawa Kawa Village and its beautiful countryside
- Don’t miss a chance to see Malaysia’s cutest inhabitants: the elusive Proboscis Monkeys
- Relax over dinner onboard and get ready for a night show of dancing fireflies
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email