Sandakan Half Day City Tour
On the 3-hour tour, you will get to visit some of Sandakan’s key cultural and historical attractions, including markets, temples, museums and more. But let’s start at the beginning. Your tour starts with a convenient hotel pick up that takes you to several historical locations where you can learn about Sandakan’s complicated past: visit Australian War Memorial Park, Commemorative Pavilion, Memorial Cairns and Sandakan Memorial. Then, head over to Sim Sim Water Village to see traditional stilt houses and uninhabited coastal fringe of green jungle and mangroves. Your next stop is the bustling Central Market – a true paradise for foodies. Let your eyes and mind rest with a stop by Puu Jih Shih Buddhist Temple before completing the tour at Agnes Keith’s House, part of Sandakan’s heritage trail.
- Explore Sandakan, Sabah’s second largest city and its prime sights on a fun 3-hour tour with an English speaking guide
- Visit Australian War Memorial Park, Commemorative Pavilion, Sandakan Memorial and more
- Take a trip to the busy Central Market, a great place for cheap authentic street food and getting to know the locals
- Complete the trip with a stop at Sandakan’s heritage trail and Agnes Keith’s house, located at the top of a beautiful hill
- You will receive a confirmation email and your voucher within 1 business day
- If you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or contact us via email