Tamau Cilipadi Wildlife Cruise
Quaint remote little corners that will let you reload and re-energize away from the noise and crowds are few and far between. That’s why we are sure you will simply love your time in Tamau Cilipadi Village. Located about a hundred kilometers to the North Eats of Kota Kinabalu, this hidden oasis boasts paddy fields, mangrove forests and is home to the rare Proboscis Monkeys. See the sun set over this little paradise as you head for a magical fireflies cruise for an amazing light show and a delectable buffet spread.
- Travel to Sabah to experience the true meaning of zen in the quiet little village of Tamau Cilipadi
- See a stunning countryside sunset over mangrove forests and paddy fields
- Keep your eyes sharp for a chance to spot the rare Proboscis Monkeys
- Conclude the adventure with a river cruise complete with a fireflies show and buffet dinner
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email