Mari Mari Cultural Village
Visit a place filled with legends, myths, mystery and magic. Mari Mari Cultural Village is a unique location showcasing the culture and lifestyle of five ethnic Sabah communities: the Bajau, Lundayeh, Murut, Rungus and Dusun. You will get a chance to see first hand a variety of unique traditional activities: blow-pipe making, tattooing and even fire-starting as well as learn about the locals’ beliefs and culinary specialties. Watch a cultural performance to understand the Mari Mari even better and enjoy an authentic meal before heading back to your hotel.
- Mari Mari Cultural Village is located in a remote forest setting in Kionsom - the perfect escape from the urban bustle
- Enjoy a truly authentic experience by observing the lives of 5 indigenous Malaysian tribes
- Sample different cuisines and watch traditional performances: blow-pipe making, fire starting and more
- Choose one of three tour times to suit your schedule
- You will receive a confirmation email instantly upon booking. We will send the voucher email within 1 business day
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email