Montenegro Full-Day Tour from Dubrovnik
After crossing the border to enter Montenegro, stop at the historical Bay of Kotor, known as one the most gorgeous winding bays in the Adriatic Sea. You will also be able to visit the coastal town of Risan, a historical legacy of the Roman Empire.
Admire the gorgeous Baroque and Venetian architecture and perhaps take an optional boat trip to the small islet Our Lady of the Rocks before venturing into Kotor. Follow your guide through Kotor's historical center and spend some leisurely time immersing yourself into the ancient monuments and well-preserved Medieval architecture.
Continue to Sveti Stefan, an astonishing resort and small islet filed with an interesting history, which you will be able to learn from your knowledgeable guide. Explore the walled town of Budva, known for its sandy beaches and diverse nightlife. At your own expense, visit a local restaurant to enjoy some delicious food as you explore Budva.
End your tour at the city’s Old Town, then take a short ferry ride back to Dubrovnik for transportation to your accommodation.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Dubrovnik only)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Ferry ride (additional cost)
- Food (available for purchase)
- Drinks (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Please specify your preferred pickup location in Dubrovnik
- Passport number is required at time of booking for all participants
No professional guide provided. The driver gave us interesting information but he did not accompany us inside Kotor or Budva. There was no boat trip back to Dubrovnik only a five minute car ferry across the Bay of Kotor. No optional ferry trip, did not visit Risan. Description is very misleading.