Krabi 4 Islands Day Tour
The 4 Islands Tour is a true Krabi classic. The speedboat will take you to some of Krabi’s most iconic landmarks. Visit Koh Gai, aka the Chicken Island, noted for its peculiar-shaped mountain top. Snorkel in crystal clear turquoise waters of Koh Poda and don’t forget to snap a photo with the background of its famous rock featured on travel postcards and tourist brochures. If you are taking the tour at low tide, you will get to walk the narrow strap of sands connecting the tiny islands of Koh Mor and Koh Tub. With transportation and lunch taken care of, all you have left to do is relax and take in stunning Krabi views.
- See the best of Krabi in less than 7 hours with a fun tour of 4 iconic islands
- Visit the famous Koh Gai – the Chicken Island and see where it got its nickname for yourself
- Explore the lesser know tiny islands of Koh Tub and Koh Mor
- Discover the magnificent Phra Nang Cave beach on the Railway Peninsula
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email