Auschwitz and Birkenau Memorial and Museum Guided Tour from Krakow
The Auschwitz camp, until the end of its existence, was first and foremost a place of extermination. It has become a world-famous symbol of the Nazi genocide, in particular the destruction of the Jews. Today it serves as a memorial to those who lost their lives here, with hundreds of people visiting daily to pay their respects.
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A super trip with a fantastic, informative guide. Would highly recommend.
This trip was Amazing, extremely poignant, very emotional and we had the best of guides can't remember her name unfortunately. She was so passionate about the history of Auschwitz and it came across in her telling the story, making it so very interesting for all in our group, it was brilliant. I will never forget this trip. Thank you.