Auschwitz-Birkenau Group Tour from Krakow
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
You will visit both parts of the former largest Nazi German Concentration and Extermnation Camp: Auschwitz I (spending about 2 hrs there) and Auschwitz II - Birkenau (visit takes about 1 h), in a group with a local English speaking guide.
Duration: 3 hours
- FREE PICK UP DIRECTLY AT YOUR HOTEL or APARTMENT IN KRAKOW CITY CENTRE
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
- English speaking tour escort / host
- Local English speaking guide service at the Memorial
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Free drop off within the Krakow city centre
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children aged 13 and under
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on time of the day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The maximum size of bags and backpacks allowed to carry on the Museum grounds is 30 x 20 x 10cm
- Travelers are required to undergo security checks
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
This was one of the highlights of my trip! Despite the depressing nature of the site, it was good to learn about the history. My tour guide was very knowledgeable and was a great speaker.
Very efficient tour, pick-up from hotel on time, excellent guided tour of Auschwitz, highly recommended
We were picked up on time, and driven to Auschwitz museum. Our guide, Michael, was very well informed and passionate about the history and wider politics of the camp. He gave a comprehensive history of the camp, and we visited many places of interest. I've previously toured the camp without a guide, so it was good to have someone to add extra insights to the places that we visited. The only downside to the whole trip was the radio playing fairly loudly on the drive out... It was 7am in the morning, and I don't think anybody except the driver wanted to listen to it!
Even though there was an issue with hotel pick up in the morning the tour company was very honest and upfront. They went out of their way to remedy the issue. our visit to Auschwitz was well organized
The tour guide, Karolina, was fantastic. She was very passionate about the history here and was great in conveying all the knowledge to us.
This was a very well organised tour and the tour guide Patricia was fabulous, so pationate and informative. It’s an incredibly sobering place and very very sad. Somewhere everybody should visit to make us appreciate what we have and just how much these people suffered. Can’t recommend it enough.
Everyone should visit Auschwitz Birkenau Camps. To witness what truly happened years ago. This is a part of history that should not be forgotten.