Auschwitz-Birkenau guided shared tour from Krakow
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Auschwitz Tour - Krakow Discovery, Krakow 31-831 Poland
Transportation with licensed company with English speaking driver.
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
Visiting both camps Auschwitz-Birkenau with English speaking guide.
Duration: 3 hours
- Professional English speaking guide in Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Headphones to hear the guide clearly
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- High quality, friendly and helpful English-speaking drivers
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Headsets at the museum for child and infant tickets
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The maximum size of backpacks or handbags brought into the Museum can not exceed dimensions: 30x20x10 cm.
- Share the tour and transfer with other people (max 16 people)
- Exact pickup times will be given at time of reconfirmation
- Please provide information at time of booking.Pickup from hotels located in the city center requires hotel name and address.
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
Our tour guide was amazing - unfortunately I cannot remember his name!!! But he was a wealth of knowledge, passionate about what he was sharing and gave us important instructions on how to behave in such an emotional place. I highly recommend that you bring a lunch with you (athough you can't take it in, you can eat it in the bus between places) and remember to NOT bring large backpacks or you'll have to leave it in the bus. Fantastic tour - don't miss it!
The tour was Amazing from being picked up from Hotel , everything was organized. The Tour guide at Auschwich was very good clearly spoken and would answer any questions you wished to ask