Delicious Kazimierz Food Tour from Krakow
- 14-15 different Polish food items, including 4 main dishes, soups, dessert and more
- 2 Craft beers tasting
- 2 Polish vodkas tasting
- Local soft drink
- English speaking local guide
- Recipes, foodie map, as well as personalized tips
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Supplier has a right to cancel or reschedule the tour because of unexpected situation. (In case of cancellation, you will be fully refunded)
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies in advance
- There will be some walking therefore comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We can accomadate larger groups (more than 12 people). Please get in touch.
- Kids under 7 y.o are not allowed on the public tours. Please get in touch for private tour option.
- Please check your messages after booking the tour. You may receive an important message from us.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive at meeting point on time since here is a schedule that must be followed in order to ensure that all guests have a perfect experience. Guide waits up to 5 min and starts the tour.
- Please note, that the guide is not obligated to call you in case you are not at the meeting point on time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
This food tour is the first thing you should do when visiting Krakow. It is such a great way to learn the ropes about the city, as well as the places and things you should try to avoid. Our guide Arnika was so friendly and full of knowledge. You could really tell she has passion for the city. I would highly recommend this tour.
This was probably one of the best food tours I have been on! There was a great mix of snack type of foods, main dishes, and drinks. Plus all the food was really good! Would definitely recommend. :)
Walking about old Krakow tasting foods from many different establishments (many of which I probably would have never tried if it wasn’t for this tour). Was an amazing experience. The guide was informative and obviously loves the history and culture of her people. The food was great. The company even better. Do this one!
There's no better way to learn about a culture than eating and drinking with locals and this tour provides you with exactly that opportunity! The tour is well organised and covers a lot of regional dishes and spirits, taking about 3.5 hours. I'd highly recommend this to anyone visiting Krakow!
If you want to try local food and have an amazing time and learn how the locals eat this is the way to go! We had the best time and could not have found these places on our own!!
Kamila and George were so awesome! If you're looking to try authentic Polish food away from the tourist-crowded old town with knowledgeable guides definitely do this tour. It's absolutely worth every penny. In the end, Kamila provided a map with other recommendations for food, a cookbook, and a summary of the tour via email. I love love loved this tour, I would definitely do it again. Just be sure to be hungry before you go! Thanks Kamila and George :
Excellent tour! This was a great opportunity to eat like a local and skip places every tourists go. Huge thanks to Kamila and George, they provided 5-star experience and I had a pleasure to spend the evening with them. There were a lot of food and drinks served and I would not able to try many of them on my own. Go hungry and just follow Kamila and George. You will not regret.
Kamilla was wonderful! We had a great group and really enjoyed tasting and learning about traditional Polish food in Krakow. I highly recommend this tour.
Fantastic food experience. Great to get away from the standard tourist establishments with a fantastic guide. Learnt more about Poland through this food and vodka tour than the rest of my trip. Highly recommended.