Delicious Wroclaw Food Tour
This tour is about more than just food. As we walk, talk, and eat, your guide regales you with stories of the cultural traditions and history of the places we go and the foods we try. In order to give you the personalized experience you deserve, we keep our tours small. We will chat like good friends, and you can ask any questions you want about the foods, the locations, or Polish culture in general.
You’ll have a chance to sample 13-14 different foods, ending with a delectable dessert. This is definitely not a tour to start on a full stomach! It can easily substitute for a meal.
We look forward to meeting you and introducing you to our favorite Polish dishes!
- Tasting 13-14 types of food from local restaurants
- A shot of Polish vodka, Polish craft beer
- Loads of culinary, cultural & historical anecdotes
- Introduction to top places to eat, drink and shop
- The summary of the tour and cookbook
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Me and my Fiance decided to go for a food tour to try proper polish food. We did not regret booking this tour. It was amazing, food was delicious and all so new. Never tried anything like it before. And the guide was lovely and helped us with any questions we had. Thank you so much!
Jasmine our food tour guide was amazing. We had a wonderful time with her and the samples of food were meals. Great selection of restaurants. Fun guide. Really great thing to do the first night in Wroclaw.
Lots of fun. Good food - don't eat before you go. Kamila did a great job. Wait til you taste the Polish jelly donuts!
Great food. Learned about new food that I really want to learn how to make at home.
Great food. Learned a bunch of new food that I want to make at home now. Great tour for first night in the town so you can get your bearings and find places to return for food.
Excellent tour and highly recommend it. We did not know what to expect beforehand and were delighted with outcome and the introduction to Polish cuisine.