Temples, temples, temples… well, that is why you’re in Siem Reap after all. This tour is hands down the best way to explore Cambodia’s incredible feats of religious architecture. Begin at Ta Prohm temple, where ancient stones and massive tree roots are locked in battle. These ruins overgrown with trees made the atmospheric backdrop for scenes in the ‘Tomb Raider’ movies. Then it’s onwards to Angkor Thom ancient walled city and the mystical Bayon temple adorned with hundreds of smiling faces carved into the sandstone. Roam further into the temple complex and immerse yourself in stories told by your local Khmer guide before seeking out a shaded area to enjoy a hot Cambodian picnic lunch, at your own expense. End the tour with a bang: a visit to the jewel of the Khmer Empire, the amazing Angkor Wat, where founding inscriptions are plentiful, and the Phnom Bakheng, home to the first of the temple-mountains built in Angkor. Reflect on Cambodia’s troubled history and contemplate the secrets as you stroll through these masterpieces of architecture and engineering.
- Visit the Angkor Thom complex where you will explore the fascinating beauty of Bayon and the world-famous Ta Prohm (Tomb-Raider) Temple
- Marvel at the enormous and beautiful Angkor Wat, one of the largest religious monuments in the world
- The temples on this tour are among the biggest in the Angkor Complex
- Visit Phnom Bakheng at sunset, which has a 300 person limit at the peak, so we keep the group small to ensure you enjoy this marvelous stop!
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email