Full Day Sambor Prei Kuk from Siem Reap
Meet a driver at your hotel in Siem Reap for 8am departure to Kampong Thom, Cambodia's second-largest province. Pause along the way to see Kampong Kdei, an ancient bridge that was once the longest corbeled stone-arch bridge in the world.
Considered Cambodia's most impressive pre-Angkorian ruins, Sambor Prei Kuk contains more than 100 brick temples in thick forest, including some of the country's oldest structures. This was the capital of Upper Chenla during the early 7th-century, and thrived as a center of learning during the Angkorian era.
Upon arrival at the temple grounds, walk through the jungle to explore the ruins on narrow foot paths, soaking up the sights and sounds of the thick Cambodian forest.
Following lunch near the temples, begin the return trip from Sambor Prei Kuk to Siem Reap, where this full-day tour concludes with drop-off at roughly 5pm.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Refreshing towel
- Local guide
- Tours and transfer from and to your hotel, airport, sea/river ports or train stations
- Hotel accommodation in Siem Reap
- Tips and gratuities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off
- Lunch on this day excursion will be quite late due to the location of the local lunch address: we recommend to customers bringing some snacks with them.
- A bottle of drinking water will be provided during this tour; should you require more, stops can be arranged for customers to buy additional bottles.