Half Day Horseback riding around the Angkor Temples
This tour (morning and afternoon departures possible) takes you from your hotel lobby to the outskirts of Siem Reap and to the ranch with its western-style housing and well-maintained stables. Transportation is with driver only, no guide included.
The Happy Ranch Horse Farm is a beautiful and peaceful place, now accommodating a large selection of handsome horses and ponies including stallions, mares, and foals. Crossbreeding its own horses and respecting at least 2 and a half years before breaking them in softly, the owner of the ranch has achieved to get strong horses, growing taller each generation, the management and staff have always made sure his stables are maintained at international standard.
After an introduction and determining your riding skills, we set off into the countryside where your horses will comfortably ride through the still untouched country side, rice paddy fields and passing tourist-free temple ruins of the famous Angkor temples. The chosen trail is a truly magnificent one that allows each visitor to see and feel the authenticity of Cambodia. The ride will take approximately 2 hours before we head back to the ranch.Your transportation back to your hotel (driver only, no guide included) is included and back in your hotel at around 11:00 hrs for morning tours and around 18:00 hrs for those choosing to ride out in the afternoon.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Refreshing towel
- 2 hours horseback ride
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel accommodation in Siem Reap
- Tips and gratuities
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This excursion is an excellent tour for those without riding experience as the ground crew is able to guide you through the steps in no time
- The preferred weight of each rider should not exceed 90 kilograms
- It is highly recommendable to wear long trousers and closed shoes to avoid any discomfort during the ride
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 20 people per booking
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off
- Please note: All participants will have to sign a disclaimer form before taking the activity. It will be provided by our guide in Siem Reap.