Helicopter Ride over Angkor Archeological Park from Siem Reap
Meet your driver at your hotel in Siem Reap or at other locations in the city for transfer to the Siem Reap International Airport.
The pilot for your flight will welcome you and go over the flight plan, then lift off above the archeological site. The scenery will change dramatically as you soar through the sky, taking in the enormous scale of Angkor Wat, which cannot be fully appreciated from the ground. Bring your camera to capture unforgettable images of Angkor as the pilot points out some of the site's top landmarks, including moats, temples, and the Western Baray.
At the end of the 10-minute flight, touch back down at Siem Reap International Airport, where a driver will meet you for return transfer to your original departure point.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- The participants will have to sign a disclaimer form before taking the activity
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible