Kompong Phluk Village boat trip half day private tour in Siem Reap
- English speaking guide
- Private transportation (Pick up & Drop off at your hotel in Siem Reap town)
- Bottle of water & Wet tissue
- Note : Tour must complete before 12 noon with morning tour or 18:00 with afternoon tour, if the delay made by clients, clients should pay 10$/person/per hour directly to our guide.
- Travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Upon your booking, please provide us
- Your full name
- Hotel name, address & Phone (For pick up)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
The floating village is a fantastic sight seeing how the people live on the water when the lake is flooded and live theirs lives by fishing in the lake. The guide was very informative and explained that the village during the dry season isn't flooded and the villagers then are able to grow crops to make a living instead of fishing. We were taken around the narrow areas in an even smaller boat and saw close up how the people lived. A fascinating trip. We booked the trip in the morning and were fortunate that only a small number of visitors were there at that time as the afternoons are much busier. So if you want to see the village with less tourists the morning is the best time.