PHARE The Cambodian Circus
This traditional Cambodian performance is a phenomenon not to miss! You’ll be left in absolute awe at the talents of these brilliant young performers. An amazing blend of traditional and modern theater, music, dance, acrobatics, juggling and contortion all beautifully choreographed in a story about Cambodian lives and society. Though performed in Khmer with English subtitles on a screen, the story is easy to follow without words and you’ll probably be too enthralled by the performers to keep up with the narrative anyway! If you’re still not convinced, the thousands of five star reviews online should be enough to persuade you. The show is a project of the PPS Association, a non-profit organization founded by eight young Cambodian ex-refugees of the Khmer Rouge regime, committed to reviving the Cambodian arts.
- Witness incredible feats of traditional and modern theater
- Watch the show from the most exclusive viewpoint, with front and center seats reserved just for you
- Receive a bottle of water prior to the performance and a special gift from the Phare Boutique afterwards
- Support a charitable organization, dedicated to preserving Cambodian arts and helping disadvantaged local youngsters
- Show start time: 8:00pm
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email