Among all of Siem Reap’s stage shows, there is nothing more breathtaking and dazzling than the performance on Rosana Broadway. It is the first and only international cabaret show in Cambodia, and filled with extravagant costumes, intricate sets, and amazing dancing set to both Eastern and Western popular music. Presented as one of the greatest transvestite cabarets in Asia, this stunning performance has 16 different themes and combines music, cabaret, and ladyboys in beautiful, stunningly convincing costumes. The myriad of themes and sets aims to appeal to a broad international audience, which have come in droves to witness this amazing spectacle. This is one Cambodian performance that you shouldn’t miss.
- The Rosana Broadway is a culturally-rich cabaret show in Siem Reap filled with extravagant costumes and lively performances
- The live show combines 16 different themes fusing Khmer culture and international pop culture
- A combination of music, dance, ladyboys and costumes makes it Asia’s grandest transvestite cabaret performance
- This stunning performance is a must see while visiting Cambodia, and absolutely cannot be missed!
- Daily shows: 7:30pm-8:45pm
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email