Kuala Lumpur Culture and Heritage
Discover Kuala Lumpur’s rich historical heritage, age-old traditions, peculiar customs and more on the full day Culture and Heritage Tour. Experience a diverse mix of cultures that make Kuala Lumpur the exciting and versatile city that it is and peek into its intricate and exciting past. On this tour, you will get to visit one of the largest and oldest Buddhist temples in Malaysia, the oldest Hindu Temple in Kuala Lumpur as well as the city’s oldest Taoist temple, Sze Yeh Temple. Swing by the Kuala Lumpur Central Market and explore the bustling Chinatown, the perfect place to polish your bargaining skills.
- Dive into history and tradition of Kuala Lumpur, getting to know the city’s unique mixed background
- Visit the Kuala Lumpur’s oldest Buddhist, Hindu and Taoist temples
- Shop till you drop at the Central Market and sample exotic delicacies in Chinatown
- Watch how Kuala Lumpur’s many cultures, religions and traditions co-exist peacefully within a step of each other
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email