Kuala Lumpur Food Experience
Explore Kuala Lumpur on a 3 hour interactive food walk, taking you to back alleyways and suburbs in the search of authentic and delicious local food. Enjoy Malaysian food the way it’s been prepared for generations, visit the Indian influenced neighbourhood of Brickfields for some fresh banana fritters, then take the train to Chinatown for a delightful meal of noodles and refreshing sugarcane juice. The tour sums up with a relaxing coffee break at an old school coffee house where you can see the city’s history in photos of the past and present.
- Taste the best of Malaysian cuisine on this food discovery tour in Kuala Lumpur
- Go off the beaten track and visit neighborhoods you may otherwise never discover on your own
- Learn more about the background of Kuala Lumpur by sampling its iconic dishes — a mix of Malay, Chinese and Indian delicacies
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email