Gardens & Parks Half Day Tour
Discover the amazing natural beauty of Kuala Lumpur on a 4 hour tour of the city’s parks and gardens. Start with a convenient hotel pick up and go on to see some of the most relaxing spots in Malaysia’s capital city. Your first stop is the stunning Orchid Garden with over 800 varieties of orchids including exotic species. Next, go on to see a butterfly wonderland - The Butterfly Park - a unique space recreating a Malaysian rainforest and housing around 6000 butterflies of 12 different species and more than 15000 rare plants. Complete the tour at Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, the largest bird park in South East Asia with thousands of birds and every major species from the area.
- Step into a tropical rainforest in the middle of the bustling Malaysian metropolis
- The 4 hour tour introduces you to the greenest spots in the city, from bird parks to butterfly gardens
- Enjoy a relaxing walk through a colorful orchid garden and more
- Be led by an English speaking guide who will tell you more about the city and it’s nature
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email