See Kuala Lumpur’s mesmerizing landscapes from up high as you head to the observation deck of KL Tower, the 7th tallest freestanding tower in the world that rises 421 meters above ground level. Enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the city and its notorious skyscrapers. KL Tower’s Observation Deck offers unobstructed 360 degree views of Kuala Lumpur and is, without doubt, the best spot in town for taking great photos. Get your entrance tickets early and don’t waste any time in long lines. Head right to the the top of Malaysia’s famous skyscraper and watch the city unfold before your eyes. Choose from the indoor Observation Deck, the outdoor Sky Deck or, if you dare, the completely glass Sky Box which extends on a ledge from the Sky Deck!
- Enjoy panoramic views of Kuala Lumpur from the observation deck of one of the city’s tallest towers
- As the 7th tallest freestanding tower in the world, KL Tower lets you see Kuala Lumpur from an incredible height
- Take pictures from the indoor Observation Deck, 276 meters off the ground
- Feel the breeze from 421 meters up on the outdoor Sky Deck
- Step into the Sky Box if you dare - a glass cube extending from the Sky Deck, at a dizzying 300 meters high - this is not for the faint hearted!
- Pet and feed over 60 species of animals including the world’s smallest horse species at the KL Tower Mini Zoo
- Daily 9:00am-10:00pm
- Last entry: 9:30pm
How to Get There:
- Take a taxi directly to KL Tower
- Nearest MRT Station: Masjid Jamek/Bukit Nanas/Raja Chulan and walk about 20 mins
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email