Malaysian Cultural Night
Take a stroll through Kuala Lumpur as its lights shine bright on this cultural tour including dinner and a show. After a convenient hotel pick up, you get to dive in all the excitement and cultural attractions the city has to offer at night. First, head to the Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, the oldest Hindu temple in Kuala Lumpur. Then, experience the open-air bazaar shopping at the city’s vibrant Chinatown where you can bargain and negotiate for the best deals on souvenirs to take back home. Complete the adventure with a sumptuous buffet at a traditional Malay restaurant and watch a stunning cultural performance taking you on a tour of Malaysia’s customs and traditions.
- Explore Kuala Lumpur’s back streets, cultural attractions and shopping areas after sunset
- Visit the busy Chinatown where you can look for truly unique souvenirs to bring back home
- See the oldest Hindu temple in town - Sri Maha Mariamman Temple founded in 1873
- Complete the evening with a rich buffet of local delicacies as you watch a wonderful show of Malaysian traditional dancing
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email