TEMPLERS PARK, BATU CAVES & FIREFLIES
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seri Malaya Travel and Tours - Day Tours, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
10.30 HRS - DEPART FROM HOTEL TO TEMPLER'S PARK
11:30 HRS - REACH TEMPLERS PARK - TREKKING FOR 1 HR PASSING THROUGH 6 WATERFALLS - IF YOU WISH TO HAVE A DIP IN ONE OF THE WATERFALL YOU MAY DO SO - DEPART TO BATU CAVES
13:00 HRS - REACH BATU CAVES AND HAVE SIMPLE LUNCH (INDIAN BREAD WITH CURRY VEGETARIAN)
14:00 HRS - TOUR OF BATU CAVES
15:30 HRS - DEPART TO KUALA SELANGOR FOR FIREFLIES TOUR
16:30 HRS - VISIT THE SILVER LEAF MONKEYS AT TAMAN MELAWATI
17:30 HRS - DEPART FOR DINNER
18:00 HRS - CHINESE DINNER BY THE RIVERSIDE
19:30 HRS - DEPART FOR FIREFLIES TOUR
20:00 HRS - TAKE BOAT TO SEE THE FIREFLIES (20 MINUTES)
20:30 HRS - DEPART TO HOTEL
21:30 HRS - ARRIVE HOTEL
DEPARTURE TIME: 10:30 HRS
ARRIVAL AT HOTEL: 21:30 HRS
TOUR INCLUSIVE OF 2 WAYS TRANSPORTATION, LUNCH, DINNER, BOAT AND ENTRANCE FEES
Templer Park is located just after Kanching Recreational Forest if you are travelling from Rawang towards Kuala Lumpur trunk road. This park is another alternative for a time of recreation for the locals especially during the weekends.
It has an area of about 1200 hectares and is about 7 km away from the town of Rawang. This park was named after Sir Gerald Templer who was the British High Commissioner to Malaya in the 1950s.
This place is good for jungle hiking, picnic and dipping yourselves in the pool at the base of the park. Do not expect too much facilities or maintenance. Basic toilet and bathing facilities are available at the place where you park your cars.
Hiking up to the pool takes about 15 minutes. If you are adventurous, you may want to hike a further 40 minutes to the waterfalls.
Take note that certain stretches of the paths are hidden by the undergrowth of this tropical rainforest. Always use the river as a guide. It is always better to go as a group or at least in twos in the event of emergency.
Remember to bring a bottle of water, sun lotion, a cap, insect repellent, proper hiking shoes and camera before going deeper into the jungle. Inform the person in charge of the park of your intention to hike deeper into the jungle. You will definitely sweat as the weather is usually humid and hot
Duration: 11 hours
- Chinese Dinner with chinese tea
- Lunch (Indian bread with non-spicy curry)
- All activities - visiting monkeys, templer's park waterfall, hiking, fireflies
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Seri Malaya Travel and Tours - Day Tours
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant no rates apply (they do not occupy a seat)
- Dress code is casual - comfortable trousers and walking shoes
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
Our guide vigie? Was amazing.very smart man and when we showed interest,like palm oil trees he brought us and showed us. Suggested eagle feeding tour. That was great. Best tour guide ever. His English was great, he went above and beyond with us. I can’t say enough good things about him. Suggest him
We had a superb day on this tour. The guide was so helpful, informative and friendly. He added to our day.