Fireflies Night Cruise with Seafood Dinner
Escape the hustle and bustle of Kuala Lumpur and head over the the calmer and quieter hamlet town of Kuala Selangor. Your day starts with a visit to Kota Melawati, also known as Fort Altingsburg, built to defend the city against invasions all the way back in the 18th century. If you are lucky, catch a glimpse of the rare silvered leaf monkeys. The highlight of the trip is a boat trip along the banks of Kampung Kuantan where you can watch a stunning fireflies show and reward yourself with a delicious seafood dinner on board the boat.
- Pay a visit to one of the largest firefly colonies in the world in the little quaint town of Kampung Kuantan on a relaxing boat cruise
- See the historical Fort Altingsburg dating back to the 18th century and used to defend the city against invaders
- Complete the day with a sumptuous local seafood dinner on board the boat
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email