Half-Day Heritage Bike Tour in Kuching
Apart from cycling around the heritage buildings and monuments, you will be taking a cruise across the Sarawak River on a traditional Sampan boat. You will be taking through the track of the rural Malay Kampong along the bank of Sarawak River, explore the village and savor of the variety of traditional Malay foods, especially Kuih Lapis. It is completely different from the Malay lifestyle in the city.
Next, you will be exploring an open air market of Kubah Ria, a must visit market for visitors. You can find most of the Kuching’s favorite foods here. Such as tropical local fruits, vegetables and local handicrafts. Some forest produce including wild honey and exotic plants are also available in the market.
Come and join us and experience the story of Kuching the best way possible – by bicycle!
- Bicycle and helmet
- Bottled water, food tasting and light refreshments
- Professional English speaking local guide
- Transfer to starting point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoe and clothes
BEST way to see Kuching! Our guide was fantastic - we saw all sorts of 'off the beaten path' spots that one would not otherwise see or know to look for. The bike ride was very reasonable, it was hot but expected, and we stopped along the way for bits of touristic information / refreshments / sights, etc. GREAT tour, definitely recommend!
Great fun, knowledgeable guides. Good food. Do not miss out.
A great way of seeing a bit more of Kuching. Although my friend was a bit scared of getting on a bicycle, our tour guide was extremely patient and friendly with us. Thanks day a lovely experience :