Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring
Pay a visit to one of the world’s most stunning natural environments – Kinabalu Park, home to thousands of bird and animal species. Declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 2000, it was the first park in Malaysia to be awarded the title. Stop at Poring Hot Spring, named after a species of the giant bamboo that grows in the area. Known for its sulphur hot spring baths, it’s a great spot to relax after the long journey. If you prefer to keep going, leave the bath for later and enjoy a visit to the Butterfly Farm. Another option is a longer tour, complete with a visit to Desa Cattle Dairy Farm, where you will get to feed sheep and watch them graze in the fields.
- Explore Malaysian nature at one of its most beautiful parks, Kinabalu Park
- See the exotic flora and fauna in Malaysia’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Dip into a hot sulphur bath in Poring Hot Spring and relax as you gaze up at giant bamboo trees
- As an optional extra, visit the Desa Cattle Dairy Farm, Kundasang Vegetable Market and more
- You will receive a confirmation email instantly upon booking. We will send the voucher email within 1 business day
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email