Private Day Tour: Stone Forests and Jiuxiang with Roasted Duck Lunch
Upon arrival, you may take time to enjoy a traditional roasted duck lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, you will proceed to the Stone Forest for the afternoon. Within the area, be marveled by numerous stone peaks displaying various sizes and shapes that earned its name from the locals as the "First Wonder Under Heaven." This area is also home to Sani ethnic group who are a diaspora of Chinese Yi ethnic minority.
In the late afternoon, your guide will transfer you back to your Kunming hotel. End this trip with sweet memory.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English speaking guide
- entrance fee of sightseeings
- Entry/Admission - Yunnan Stone Forest Geological Park
- Personal Expense
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be made at the time of booking
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Not recommended for children aged 2 and under
This was a beautiful and very well organised tour. My guide Vivian was fantastic and her English was flawless. The Jiuxiang Caves and the Stone Forest were amazing. Both are an absolute must see when you are in Kunming. The tour also included a very nice lunch at the local Yunnan restaurant. Overall a great experience. Highly recommended.