Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking with Hotel Transfer All-inclusive
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rukmana Bali Tour, Jl. Mangut No.19 br. beng Carangsari, Petang, Badung, Ubud 80353 Indonesia
we pick you up and accompany you during the tour
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
First of all, the driver will pick you up with an air-con vehicle at 01.00 am. Be sure that you are there on time as we need to catch the sunrise. If not, you may miss it. In the basecamp you will enjoy some beverage in the basecamp before Mount Batur sunrise trekking trip. It is delicious and energizing. You need to finish it before 03.00 am because you’ll go at 03.00 am.
During the journey, a professional local guide will help you. The guide is responsible in showing a right route to the top. At this step, we recommend you to follow the advice, as the guide is more familiar with the area than you. We will get on the top around 06.00 am, of course, it depends on your speed. You can lean on the big stones, trees, and watching sunrise while enjoying your lovely breakfast from us. All you need is just sit back and relax, because everything’s well planned for you. The guide also brings some raw eggs to eat. No, you do not need to prepare a campfire or bring a stove. You will get a new skill here, cooking the eggs using steam which comes out from the ground.
After breakfast and take some pictures, wrap your things up, we need to carry on. It’s time to go down and meet the driver who will get you to the next location. Watch your steps and stay focus as your energy is decreasing.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Now, we are heading to coffee plantation. You will learn how the coffee is processed from the beans before it ends in a cup of coffee, traditionally. Once your “short coffee class” is over, you may take some sips of the coffees. There are fifteen different coffees. You may taste them one by one if you wish. Exclude sugar and you will be able to differentiate their pure quality taste. Wait, just in case you have an acid reflux, it is better to drink some tea instead of coffee. Do you still have something in your tank? If you do, then, you may walk around and add your photos collection. There are countless instagrammable spots. Yes, it is the end of Mount Batur sunrise trekking trip.
After the coffee plantation visit, the driver will send you back to the hotel to have a rest.
Duration: 1 hour
- Pickup and drop off hotel by air conditioner car
- All light breakfast at the top
- Licienced-local guide trekking
- Flashlight (head lamp)
- Mineral Water
- Visit Coffee Plantation and try the coffee/tea after trekking
- English Speaking driver-Licienced
- Pancake and hot drink before start climbing
- entrance ticket
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup area cover (Ubud, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua).
- Please bring hiking shoes. jacket. long pants & camera
- If rainy you can bring raincoatc or buy at local shop
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This tour was amazing. Our driver was on time. Breakfast consisted of banana pancakes and coffee or hot chocolate before the trek began, it was delicious. Our trek guide Mangu was excellent with us as we went up Mt Batur. He stopped as many times as needed and encouraged us to keep going. He was great. Thank you so much for an amazing experience. A must do in Bali.