Mount Batur Trekking with Amazing Sunrise on Top
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
You will be pick up at your lobby hotel very early morning around 01:30 AM within are Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur and 02:30 within area Ubud, then drive is about 1-1.5 hours to reach starting point
Enjoy the amazing sunrise on summit of Mount Batur, drive to the slope of Mount Batur where Starting in the dark of the early morning around 2:30am to ascent approximately 2-3 hours walking up, we'll ascend to the highest peak and crater for a glorious sunrise and stunning morning views.
Upon the summit reaches, we will have breakfast with tea and eggs boiled in volcanic steam. During our descent, we will explore the three younger craters and the most recent lava flows while we take in the amazing volcanic landscape.
Trek down at the shore of Mount Batur, where the driver will wait for us to go back to your hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within are Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud
- Experience English speaking trekker guide
- Light Breakfast
- Flash light
- Mineral water and snack
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Suggest to bring: trekking equipment, trekking shoes/sandals, hat, sunscreen and anti-mosquito products
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Another awesome Bali tour. It would have been better though if we got to stop by the hot springs, as it is also part of the tour, however, a couple had to catch a flight that day, so we had no time to spare, and so we had to head back to drop these people off.