World Heritage of Himeji Castle and Akashi Kaikyo Bridge walking tour from Kyoto
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Public transportation fees
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Himeji Castle
- Entry/Admission - Akashi Kaikyo Bridge
- Customized hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If the minimum number of participants (2) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
- The tour ends at Kyoto Station, and there is no drop-off service to hotels.
- This tour uses non-reserved seats on both public transportation and Shinkansen. Please note that seating is not guaranteed.
- Total walking distance on this tour is about 4 km, so please wear shoes and clothing which are easy to walk in.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Himeji Castle is not wheelchair accessible. Participants must climb some steep staircases
- The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Maiko dinner and tea ceremony is something that one should experience when in Kyoto
We had a great day at Himeji, made all the more special by our guide Tyco. She was very knowledgable, liked a laugh and interacted so well. Himeji castle is a magic place and a must see. Akashi bridge is nice but a filler really. I would just do Himeji castle.
Our guide for this tour was fabulous! She goes above and beyond for her group, she is very informative and she cared for her group. We had a small group which was great, but there is a lot of walking, so be prepared. The castle is gorgeous! The lunch was very delicious also! It was a great day! The bridge was also interesting.