Itajime Shibori Scarf Class
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kyoto Shibori Museum, 127 Shikiamicho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-8261 Kyoto Prefecture
Travelers can see and learn shibori (the oldest dyeing method in Japan) and will have deeper appreciation of Japanese hand crafts.
Duration: 1 hour
- Guided tour of the museum
- Kimono-fitting service
- Entry/Admission - Kyoto Shibori Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Adult pricing applies to all ages
- Two car parking and bicycle parking spaces are available
Fun experience. Our instructor Nina walked us through the process of dying shibori scarves, then gave us a personal tour of the shibori museum above the classroom. Their instruction and supplies made it surprisingly easy to make a complex scarf design.
A lovely morning spent in the museum with some very lovely people. Highly recommended.
Fun to be creative
We had a fun time and the twins our hosts were wonderful.