Walking Tour : Osaka Castle and River Cruise from Kyoto
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kuchu Teien Observatory, 1-1-88 Oyodonaka Umeda Sky Bldg., Kita, Osaka 531-0076 Osaka Prefecture
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Osaka Castle, 1-1 Osakajo, Chuo-ku, Osaka 540-0002 Osaka Prefecture
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Aqualiner, Japan, 〒540-0002 Osaka, Chūō-ku, Ōsakajō, 3, 大阪城２
Take a riverboat cruise for a breathtaking view of Japan's water city, Osaka.
Duration: 55 minutes
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Public transportation fee
- Entry/Admission - Kuchu Teien Observatory
- Entry/Admission - Osaka Castle
- Entry/Admission - Aqualiner
- Customized hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If the minimum number of participants (2) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
- This tour uses public transportation with non-reserved seats. Please note that seating is not guaranteed.
- As this is a walking tour, please wear shoes and clothing that are suitable for walking. The total walking distance is approximately 6 km.
- The tour may use Osakajokoen Station on the way to Osaka Castle instead of Temmabashi Station.
- If the Aqua Liner is out of service due to bad weather or other operational concerns, the tour will visit the Osaka Museum of History instead. If the Aqua Liner is unavailable on a Tuesday, when the Osaka Museum of History is closed, refunds will be issued by the guide on the tour day (JPY 1,700/Adult, JPY 850/Child).
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- An additional JPY 200 must be paid for 4 and 5 year old children for admission to the Floating Garden Observatory. (As of June 1, 2018)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- An additional JPY 630 must be paid for 4 and 5 year old children for admission to the Floating Garden Observatory.
- Vegetarian meals are available and must be requested at the time of booking.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
You can definitely do this tour on your own terms, it only uses public transportation. Basically it takes you to a Ferris Wheel, the Osaka castle and a river cruise. Very simple things you can accomplish with Google maps. It stated moderate walking, however is a lot more than that. Being a walking tour, I thought there were going to be more pinturesque sceneries. I do not recommend this tour.
This was an interesting tour, wear good walking shoes for this one! Our guide was beyond fabulous, she really cared for her group and was very informative, and kind. The castle was beautiful, and the lunch was ok. Overall it was a good day.