Private Japanese Tea Ceremony - Chanoyu Workshop
- Private guide
- Entry/Admission - Tea Ceremony Ju-An
- Transportation to/from workshop
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
I really enjoyed this traditional Tea Ceremony experience, it captures the Japanese culture and appreciation of the simple things in life, to slow down and 'smell the roses' so to speak, well worth it. My only criticism was the directions... they could have said, 100m past the 7 Eleven shop turn left down a narrow lane way. Instead it took 30min to find, with a friendly local going out of her way to find a street or place even she never heard of.
The tea ceremony was very interesting to watch, and our hostess was very patient with all of our questions about the customs. I learned so much about the Japanese culture and process.
It was excellent!