Traditional Maiko Performance in Kyoto
- Snacks (if Ofuku option selected)
- Japanese hand towel souvenir
- Arranging fee of local operator
- Entry/Admission - Maiko Theater
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered a full refund 7 days prior to the program date
- During the performance, you will not be able to take photos
- Smoking is not allowed in this facility
- Minimum age is 13 years
This was a terrific way to get an insight into the world of the geisha/mako. Included a mini tea ceremony, some dancing and a complimentary photo with one of the mako. Could also take our own photos and got to talk to the mako after their performance. If you want to experience some of this culture would recommend it.
This was a great way to see and experience a Maiko performance. Our party of four adults arrived at the venue rather early and hot. We were made welcome to wait indoors and with a cool drink each. We enjoyed the short intoduction to a tea ceromany. I say short because I have heard they can go on for some hours . The question and answer time after the performance was a grat way to end our experience. I am not sure how to put photo,s on this. Sorry
Highlight of my trip to Japan. Maiko was absolutely beautiful. I am so thankful that I got to experience this opportunity to see the Maiko perform. Hosts were wonderful and very accomodating. Highly recommend the maiko theatre to anyone visiting Kyoto. Its a must see!