Shared Arrival Transfer : Kansai International Airport to Kyoto City
Your driver will pick you up from the Kansai International Airport (KIX) terminal to ancient city of Kyoto dropping you right at the doorsteps of the address where you want to go.This is a door to door offer, cheaper than a taxi, more eco-friendly than your personal car and more comfortable than the public transport. When you book , you will need to advise your flight details and Kyoto city hotels where you want to go.You need to go to the “Meeting Point” which is indicated in your reservation confirmation or service voucher. Your driver will hold a ‘Cherry Tomato’ Sign Board to meet and greet you.Will wait at meeting point 45 minutes after ETA until 80 minutes after ETA Will depart as soon as all passengers turn up.Baggage One Big Suite Case per Passengers, Tell us upon booking if you have many baggage. (Chargeable)
Distinctive and dependable for on time pick – up and deliveries. Our gracious professional drivers will get you to your desired destination as quickly and safely as possible.But we cannot guarantee an English-speaking driver.
Our Cherry Tomato customer support representative are always happy to assist you with all your questions or services concern about your trip in Japan.For emergency assistance during your Japan visit, you can contact our Emergency Assistance Team 24/7.Please booking now.
Please note :
- Minimum of 4 Adult fares to activate the service.
- Baggage: One Big Suite Case per Passengers, Tell us upon booking if you have many baggage. (Chargeable)
- Additional baggage will be charged JPY1,000 per piece.
- Not available for early morning and midnight, KIX to Kyoto is until 2100 hour or earlier flights only
Please provide :
- full name and age for all guest
- service date
- flight details i.e. flight number, airport code, ETA/ETD
- hotel details i.e. name, address, telephone and fax number;
- apartment details i.e. building name & address
- apartment host name, phone number and email address
- guest contact number
- Total Number of baggage