Catamaran Cruise to Saona Island from La Romana
Go on to the main highlight of the day, Saona Island by speedboat for a barbeque lunch served smorgasbord-style under the shadow of palm trees right on the superb beach.
What's next is up to you; swimming, volleyball, come to know how to dance merengue or sit back and take a breather! For your return trip, you will board a splendid sailboat for a memorable cruise voyage complete with unlimited drinks.
Your personal guides will be with you through the day and will be there to look after you and to make sure you have all you need. This is a great formula for the best day of your vacation!
- Transportation, (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the La Romana area).
- Catamaran cruise and speedboat ride.
- Guide service
- Domestic open bar.
- BBQ lunch (ask for the vegetarian menu)
- Premium beverages on the beach and three hours stay at Saona Island.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunglasses and sandals or shoes that can get wet.
- Wear biodegradable sunscreen and bring your camera to capture some great shots.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the La Romana area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
Had to email / phone to arrange pick up, which was not acceptable. The local company ignored all my emails. Phoned them day before trip and I was hung up on twice. Repeatedly emailed Viator and they eventually confirmed pick up time that night. Disgusted that I now came home to a 15 bill on my phone for having to arrange my own pick up - and those calls still didn't sort it out but total waste of money and time while I was supposed to be relaxing on holiday. Actual day trip was good but this experience made the whole thing very stressful and expensive.
I received very little information when I booked this trip which made it seem very unorganized. The catamaran cruise was my favorite part of the trip, the staff was awesome and made it fun and enjoyable. The time on Saona Island seemed too long. I didn't eat the lunch, by the time I went to get food everything was covered in flies. There were a lot of bugs leading to a lot of bug bites. The speed boat trip and swim in the blue lagoon were fun. If I were to do a trip like this again I would want to see an estimated time schedule of everything on the trip before booking. This trip was fun, just not sure if it was the right trip for me.
It was wonderful. We had a good time. The so called "natural pool" was amazing, we took pictures with starfish, my daughter and niece loved it.
The excursion was by far unorganized. It seemed as if they overbooked people to come on the Saona Island excursion. Several people had to wait in a middle island for a long time until the excursion began. The staff barely spoke in English to the non-spanish speakers, and only did so when asked.