Florence & Pisa from La Spezia Port
First stop, the Leaning Tower of Pisa (20 min from Livorno)
Stopping here first thing in the day allows us to beat the crowds.
In the “Field of Miracles” you will find not only the world’s most famous bell tower but also the cathedral, baptistery and cemetery — all remarkable.
Make sure to bring your camera and see how creative you can be “holding up” the Leaning Tower! You can climb the Leaning Tower if you wish.
OPTIONAL, additional fee, must be pre-booked; children under 8 not permitted to climb.
Tickets will be refund by the clients directly to the driver in cash
Next, Florence (1 hour from Pisa)
Most of the day will be spent amongst the beauty of Florence, with highlights as follows:
- A panoramic view of the city from up high in Piazzale Michelangelo
- The Romanesque church of Santa Croce, burial place of Michelangelo, Galileo and Rossini
- The incredible cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore
- Piazza della Signoria, featuring a copy of the statue of David and medieval Palazzo Vecchio
- Ponte Vecchio, the legendary 14th century bridge
- The biggest names in fashion as well as unique, local boutiques
- The Accademia (original sculpture of David) and Uffizi galleries (OPTIONAL,must be pre-booked BY CLIENTS or if upon specific request Tickets will be refund by the clients directly to the driver in cash)