Premium Amish Country Tour including Amish Farm and House
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Amish Farm and House, 2395 Covered Bridge Dr, Lancaster, PA 17602-1174
Families, schools, youth groups, international travelers, and local Lancaster-area residents visit the Amish Farm and House to immerse themselves in Lancaster’s Amish culture and to learn how life for Amish folks has evolved in modern times.
Expect to get an authentic glimpse of how the Amish live and work.
You will get answers to questions, such as:
--Why do the Amish not drive cars or use electricity?
--Where do the Amish live and work?
--How can you tell if a home is Amish-owned?
Our tours are un-scripted and conversational. Our guides are friendly, knowledgeable, trained, and are here to help you learn and have a great time!
Duration: 3 hours
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wheelchair accessible vehicle
- 40-minute guided tour through our 1805 Farmhouse
- 90-minute guided countryside bus tour through Amish Country
- Self-Guided tour of our 15-acre farm + Amish schoolhouse
- Entry/Admission - The Amish Farm and House
- Language guides only available upon special request, contact us directly.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 84 travelers
A great experience to learn about and view the Amish People of Lancaster PA. Our tour bus guide was exceptional and friendly and the stops along the way enchanced our tour. Our tour guide at the Amish House was very knowledgeable. We highly recommend taking this tour. You won't regret it. The Soft baked pretzels the best as well as the birch root beer
My husband and I took our grandchildren ages 10 and 12 on this 3 HR tour. We all learned a lot, and had a fun time. The bus driver/tour guide was so friendly and knowledgeable, as was the tour guide of the home. I would highly recommend it!